[December 17]
2010

O'Connor House becomes Huff House to recognize Peter '59 and Nancy Huff, whose generous gift to Rice’s Centennial Campaign makes significant renovation possible. From 1949 until 2004, O'Connor House serves as home to 5 Rice presidents; on July 5, 2006, it reopens as the home on campus for alumni. Huff House is the headquarters for the Office of Alumni Affairs and University Events and home to the Center for Student Professional Development (the former Career Services Center).

 

At the dedication of the renovated Huff House are (from left) Peter Huff '59, Nancy Larson Huff, Association of Rice Alumni President Karen Rogers '68, Rice President David Leebron and trustee Susie Glasscock '62, co-chair of the Centennial Campaign.
open window
background