1958

The M.D. Anderson Biological Laboratory, designed by George Pierce and Abel B. Pierce, opens after the M.D. Anderson Foundation makes a gift in honor of its benefactor, Monroe D. Anderson. The building reflects the style of architecture popular in Texas in the 1950s. It forms part of the "Court of Sciences" quadrangle developed after the William Ward Watkin/Ralph Adams Cram era.

  •  
  •  
  • 1
  • 2

Anderson Bio Lab, 1958
open window
background